Even if you are not located in my tiny state of Rhode Island, we can still work together! I do have the option to work with you remotely using e-mail, video chat, and Voxer. I know what it feels like to not have another Pregnancy and Postpartum Athleticism Coach in my area. I have since gotten a remote coach myself which has been extremely successful. I’m here for you, Mama! While I would love to see your face in person, we can totally rock this online! Here’s what you can expect from online coaching with me:
- An assessment that addresses your health, injury and movement history, your current goals, and details of the reason you’re reaching out for help.
- Creating a plan that feels achievable and sustainable to get you reaching your goals.
- We can do live sessions together (through video chat), or I can design a program that addresses your needs and we will check in at an agreed upon frequency. I have some packages to choose from below, or we can also design a program for you that includes both of these options to meet your personal needs and preferences.
- Access to me through the Voxer app for questions during business hours (M-F 9am – 6pm). You can expect to receive a response within 24 hours.
- Book your FREE 15-minute consultation and let’s chat!
Packages & Investment
- An initial 15-minute consult call to see if we are a good fit in complementary.
- The cost of distance coaching varies depending on what you are seeking and the time commitment involved, see below.
- A 60-minute assessment/session via Zoom is $60.
- Additional guidance via telephone or Zoom is billed by the half hour at the rate of $30.
- The first step to purchasing any sessions or packages is to book your FREE 15-minute consultation.
Four or six-week packages are available and can include any combination of assessment, programming, advice/substitutes for your gym’s programming, and sessions. Pricing varies on the combination that is right for you and typically ends up costing between $85 – $200 depending on the time commitment involved..
The first step to purchasing any sessions or packages is to book your FREE 15-minute consultation.